Graduates to date
Countries represented in AMPAP
AMPAP is the most comprehensive enrichment programme in the airport arena. Whether for a beginner or a veteran, there’s always something new to learn, plus worldwide colleagues to network with. I’m proud to earn the IAP.
I am relatively new to the aviation industry, and participating in the AMPAP program gave me insights into the industry that would have taken me an entire career to achieve.
AMPAP is the most import milestone in my airport career, leading me to take care of our users with the true international vision. Thanks AMPAP.
I am very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to complete AMPAP and I strongly recommend it for all airport managers. I have benefitted greatly from sharing knowledge and best practices with my fellow participants.
I have been working in Aviation IT for about 15 years and AMPAP has broadened my perspective and appreciation of the aviation world at large.
I now better understand my clients and their needs and work with my organization to develop innovative solutions for them. It’s an honour to be part of the airport management community and the professional AMPAP programme.
Excerpt from the 2016’s Valedictorian address, Mr. Roosevelt Council Jr. (Deputy General Manager / Chief Financial Officer, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport):
Quotes from the 2016 Yearbook
Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- Diana Einterz appointed to lead SITA team in the Americas January 18, 2018
- Lufthansa again selects SITA to support its service center communication network January 15, 2018
- Cathay Dragon enjoys enhanced communications at Clark International with SITA AirportHub January 10, 2018
- Aeroflot becomes first Russian airline to track bags along their entire journey December 21, 2017
- A record 62.2 million passengers for Changi Airport in 2017 January 23, 2018
- African Union Commission gears up to launch highly-anticipated Single African Sky January 23, 2018
- Boeing Presence at Singapore Airshow Underpins Growth Prospects in Asia-Pacific Region January 23, 2018
- AIR SEYCHELLES ANNOUNCES BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN TO SAFEGUARD LONG-TERM PROFITABILITY January 23, 2018