Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- SITA showcases innovation that will shape the future of air travel at ACI Airport Exchange 2017 December 6, 2017
- Indian travelers demand more self-service tech in the airport November 23, 2017
- Growing number of African airlines deploy SITA's Passenger Management solution November 13, 2017
- SITA and Aeris to provide a look into the future of airport technology November 9, 2017
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS ROLLS-OUT INITIATIVES TO EASE CHECK-IN OVER PEAK SEASON December 10, 2017
- American Airlines Successfully Consolidates Operations Into New York LaGuardia's Terminal B December 9, 2017
- KICZ A0025/17 - SECURITY..UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLIGHT PROHIBITION FOR IRAQ BAGHDAD (ORBB) FLIGHT INFORMATION REGION December 9, 2017
- UPDATE: Continued wintry precipitation hampers Atlanta operations reset December 9, 2017