News about AMPAP Participant Acheivements
Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- Miami International Airport first worldwide to provide fast entry process into USA via its mobile app August 3, 2017
- Lanseria International Airport improves convenience for airlines and passengers July 26, 2017
- SITA appoints Sergio Colella as President for Europe July 12, 2017
- Air Seychelles introduces state-of-the-art passenger handling technology at home airport July 12, 2017
- airBaltic Carries Record Number of Passengers for Second Month in a Row August 17, 2017
- Ryanair: Connecting Flights Service At Milan Bergamo Extended 25 More Routes Added August 16, 2017
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints Alliance Ground International to handle growing San Francisco volumes August 16, 2017
- Fraport Submits Building Permit Application for Pier G August 16, 2017