ACI events to which AMPAP Team is participating.
Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- Diana Einterz appointed to lead SITA team in the Americas January 18, 2018
- Lufthansa again selects SITA to support its service center communication network January 15, 2018
- Cathay Dragon enjoys enhanced communications at Clark International with SITA AirportHub January 10, 2018
- Aeroflot becomes first Russian airline to track bags along their entire journey December 21, 2017
- A record 62.2 million passengers for Changi Airport in 2017 January 23, 2018
- African Union Commission gears up to launch highly-anticipated Single African Sky January 23, 2018
- Boeing Presence at Singapore Airshow Underpins Growth Prospects in Asia-Pacific Region January 23, 2018
- AIR SEYCHELLES ANNOUNCES BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN TO SAFEGUARD LONG-TERM PROFITABILITY January 23, 2018