ACI events to which AMPAP Team is participating.
Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- 60 years innovating for the Latin American air transport industry October 19, 2017
- SITA CEO rallies airlines and airports in community fight against cyber threats October 18, 2017
- Fraport speeds up repatriation of delayed bags at Frankfurt Airport with SITA's WorldTracer Tablet October 17, 2017
- SITA technology to drive expansion at Ghana's new international terminal October 16, 2017
- Middle East Directors General of Civil Aviation reach significant agreements on aviation safety, security and cooperation
- American Airlines to Improve Customer Experience at New York's LaGuardia Airport with Terminal Move
- Air Mauritius takes delivery of its first A350 XWB
- Aviation emissions: MEPs reach deal with Council