Aviation Strategies International (ASI) is the officially appointed AMPAP Administrator which has been responsible for its design, development and international deployment since its inception.
ASI is an international network-based consulting firm in aviation business strategy and executive level training/coaching. Its multidisciplinary team of seasoned aviation advisers leverage their know-how and experience while working closely with its world clients to provide value-added, senior-level strategic advice, analysis and guidance.
AMPAP Premier Sponsor
AMPAP Media Partner
AMPAP sincerely thanks SITA, its Premier Sponsor; Air Transport News, its Media Partner; and its numerous hosts and collaborators. Their invaluable support and contribution are testament to their vision and leadership for the betterment of airport management as a profession and of the industry overall.
- Growing number of African airlines deploy SITA's Passenger Management solution November 13, 2017
- SITA and Aeris to provide a look into the future of airport technology November 9, 2017
- World-class passenger technology powers Cancun Airport's new terminal November 8, 2017
- Can airlines and airports use 'smart contracts' for shared control of data? November 8, 2017
- Delta, Korean Air joint venture granted approval by U.S. DOT November 18, 2017
- Airbus selects Shenzhen for its China Innovation Centre November 17, 2017
- 47th IFATSEA Assembly November 17, 2017
- Eivind Roald to leave SAS November 17, 2017